[gameprogrammer] Re: Fast development over multiple platforms, which language?

  • From: Storm Shadow <storm3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 05:22:10 -0600

Evan,

I'm on here with you also, a Torque user, as you'll remember from the book
forum on the torque forums.  Also, I am getting ready to install Mandrake
linux 10.1 as my development OS, now that I finally have an engine capable
of cross compilation, only one issue I am trying to figure out, is what
would be the best modeling software for linux, or am I still going to have
to dual boot into windows to use milkshape3d and caligari..  Oh well.

Ken