[elky] Re: That "w" word

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 18:57:00 EDT

I'm glad it made it there. When I got to the PO the window  clerk was a
person I worked with and she was new to this job,  so................. She
could have cut me a break because she knew me, or more  likely she didn't
calculate it right. She got flustered because the zip code was  coming up
wrong. I
also thought it was a cheep rate, but I wasn't gona question  it.

-Staten Island Frank-

In a message dated 10/6/2009 4:47:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Got the turn signal lever yesterday. Gotta find my roll of
string to  install it or just use safety wire. You sure get a good discount
still. It  costs me $5+ to ship the same thing up to your part of the world
through  the PO. Shipping to the north east is a killer.