[elky] Re: That "w" word

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 20:08:53 -0600

No, not really taken for granted...but having lived here most of my life, I've gotten used to it. I really prefer the desert to the mountains. I dunno why. That predates my addiction to the salt flats. I've just always found the desert to be a beautiful place, although I've spent many hours in those mountains.

Besides...the mountains make nice photographic material. :) The photo was taken last June.

Ray

At 12:16 PM 10/1/2009, you wrote:
I hope I can score a nice view from my porch like you have looking down your street. I should be so lucky. Please tell me ya don't take that beautiful view for granted.

-Staten Island Frank-

In a message dated 10/1/2009 10:44:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Here's a shot of the mountains looking down my street