[elky] Re: That w word

  • From: "ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 13:07:18 -0400

Hmmm....never saw that tool before.  I may put the old pads back
in...they're not all that bad and order something like that.  I've
never opened the bleeder to do that, but then it's never too late to
learn stuff.  It's dark now, but I can try several options in the morning.

Thanks for the help,

Ray

        That's for rear discs.  As for opening the bleeder... Well when
changing pads on cars with ABS you never push the brake fluid back up to
the MC you open the bleeder and push it out. The trash in the fluid at the
calipers will gunk up the ABS pump.