[elky] Re: That "w" word

  • From: "Mongar, Brian" <Brian.Mongar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 12:15:56 -0500

The best part of that is they could have put your package on one of the 33
other trucks that drove by your house that day, but wait, oops its gonna show
up tomorrow.

I cant believe how many UPS trucks will drive right past my door when I am
expecting a package (it's the only time I notice them), to find out mine will
make it here at 7PM or the next day.

That is simply amazing.