[elky] Re: Sprint's generator nos 1, 2

  • From: Saul Marsh <saulmarsh72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 06:25:47 -0800 (PST)

The catalog has many '73-'77 parts with a note saying "May be out of
stock...call for availablity."  It gives me the impression that he had a
limited
number of parts made, but does not plan on continuing to carry them in the
future.

Mary, the limerick is mine....I like joking about my car as much as I like
working on it.  As far as the manifold and carb go, I still toss around the
idea
of getting an aftermarket carb and manifold.  My car is so far away from
original, with cut wires and tubes spliced and emission control parts
missing...I just don't think I'd be able to hook up a correct Quadrajet up to
it
anymore.  But if I do, I will definitely try to have my ducks in a row before I
remove any bolts.