[elky] Re: Sprint's generator nos 1, 2

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:02:47 -0800

I would move the Elky up to first place, but ----okay, 2nd is acceptable.

when I was trying to sell a K5 (big) blazer some guy and his girlfriend came to look at it. He loved it, she hated it and would not get into it. All I could think is what a dumb girl - they are man magnets.

different strokes,I spoze.

Mary

I have a feeling Elkys have not seen their hay day yet. Although I get a lot of looks at the gas pump, for some reason people think the back end is so light that it can't be useful. I can get more in it than most do in an S-10, for instance. Besides that, They are just cool, or none of us would be here.

It goes back to that thing Mary found many years ago. I think I was still living in Des Moines (that would make it the 90's.... right Mary?) Real Men drive El Caminos.
I think this is it:
http://www.thecarconnection.com/tips-article/1008338_mechanics-tale-what-real-men-drive This is from 2005, so I am off a few years. Go figure.

I love it,