[dungeoncrawl] Re: Character stats

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:23:43 -0400

    I have no problems switching to Wednesday.  The night we play is
unimportant to me.
    As for new characters (and not to dissuade anyone) Magnus won't be very
sociable to new characters.  Of course, as DM, Jim could force them into the
group, and that would be fine.  However, if anyone gets thrown to the wolves,
Magnus would throw new characters first.
    Again, just like when I e-mailed Jim about Magnus killing the current
Riders to free some of the older ones, this isn't a threat, and it isn't John
using Magnus to get his way.  I would just feel bad if someone went to the
trouble of creating new characters, just to see them killed by Magnus before
they went very far (ask Jim about his ranger/thief, and Keith about his
dwarven berserker).