[dungeoncrawl] Re: Character stats

  • From: Damon Kline <damon.kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:58:01 -0400

I thought about tailoring Sinjen's spell list to make him more of a
combatant, but the biggest thing that I lack is the ability to hurt people
with damage reduction.  We seem to find quite a few out here in the planes,
so it seems pointless to attack them unarmed.  I can't find a spell to make
his unarmed attacks act as magical attacks (unless Magic Weapon could be
used that way, but it doesn't say that in the description) and he doesn't
get that ability until he is a higher level monk.

He has a few spells to help, but not many.  Maybe I'll look over that this
weekend.  He has a decent AC from being a monk, so he could go into melee
more often.  He just doesn't do the damage and he can't hit that well.  :(
But, he could take damage and have a better chance of not getting hit.