[ddots-l] Re: Windows 10 and Sonar producer 8.5 with CakeTalk 8.8

  • From: Phil Muir <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:28:55 +0000

The question then would be whihch theme to use? Not played with Windows 10
here yet and not in a rush to do so.

On 26 October 2015 11:15:03 GMT+00:00, Steve S <stevespamer68@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Colour recognition in the sets I’ve done, becomes more and more
important
depending on the complexity of the program in question.

If a plug has only 1 page with a few buttons that turn on/off, then the
buttons will probably be the only controls that use the colour
recognition. if, on the other hand, a program like Omnisphere 2 is
being used, then using colour to determine where you are, in any of the
25+ windows is essential.

Many times within a UI, a sighted person knows if controls are active,
available etc, simply by what colour they are, hence why it’s important
to harness those same identifiers. So, they would be something we need
to continue, but once a theme has been settled on and Win 10 has become
a bit more stable, then a bit of work should get us where we want to be
with HSC, best Steve.