[softwarelist] Re: Sprinter

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:41:26 +0000

In message <4f443015c8philco@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Phil <philco@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes

The bottom line in using Sprinter is that I now don't have to run ArcFax
(though the driver is always loaded), and I can of course save the
Sprinter Sprite (and multisheets at that) and load and save them out as
JPEGS or using 'that there scanning application' save them in other
formats.

Merely for general interest. If you want to save a black and white sprite (i.e. no shades of grey), JPEG is unlikely to be the best format.