[softwarelist] !Sprinter

  • From: Ray Favre <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Pilling <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, OvationPro Mail List <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 11:05:36 +0000 (GMT)

(I'm not sure if this email list is supposed to encompass Sprinter,
but here goes.)

I find !Sprinter tremendously useful and use it very frequently.

There is, however, one feature of which I sometimes fall foul.

Once the standard sprite save box appears after the print processing,
it disappears again if any mouse-click is made prior to doing the
drag-save. (i.e. the save box acts more like a menu.)

Is there a reason for this? I don't think it's normal behaviour for a
save box.

(But I also seem to recall there was a method of bringing it back -
short of re-printing - a keystroke or something. Am I right?)

--
Regards from Ray Favre. Email at:  <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Web site at: <http://www.rayfavre.me.uk/>