RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 11:50:03 +0000

we have a light party.

khan - dps
you - failhealer
me - best tank
stu - dps

that's enough.
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 13:44:19 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Too hard to get a decent party at the times I want to play the game.  I would
play if there were more local players.

Yes lets play it again.

Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 13:32:35 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

FFXIV Patch 2.16 is out.  Some really nice changes

eg. You can now use the wait command on the same line as something else, so it
doesn't add to your line totals.  Say hello to macros with 18 commands.  Eos
and Selene's commands were finally fixed.  They also added a readiness
indicator.  No more waiting around to check if people are ready.

In 2.2 they are planning Retainer jobs.  You can send them out to hunt/gather
and they can gain EXP/Levels.

Almost makes me want to play the game again.