Re: hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 02:13:55 +0200

Was watching a few Xrd matches.  The game looks good.  They took a page out
of Capcom's book.  They really want to make it a hype spectator game.  All
supers now have a short animation on startup, just like Ultras in SFIV and
Hypers in UMvC3.  I'm not a fan of the the way the chars flash different
colours during counters and RCs though, and RCs freeze the screen for a tad
too long IMO.  I suppose they also just did that for the benefit of the
spectators.  Speed seems to be a bit slower, but still faster than BB.