RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 06:13:58 +0000

gg is same as bb. its not faster.

the stream didn't show new stuff. sol has the same moves he's had from back in
the day. ky looks the same too.

I dunno what the appeal is tbh.

Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 02:13:55 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Was watching a few Xrd matches.  The game looks good.  They took a page out of
Capcom's book.  They really want to make it a hype spectator game.  All supers
now have a short animation on startup, just like Ultras in SFIV and Hypers in
UMvC3.  I'm not a fan of the the way the chars flash different colours during
counters and RCs though, and RCs freeze the screen for a tad too long IMO.  I
suppose they also just did that for the benefit of the spectators.  Speed seems
to be a bit slower, but still faster than BB.