RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 11:33:58 +0000

yip... stiff indeed

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/feb/18/ibukis-just-hanging-out-sub-zero-and-scorpion-throw-down-morrigans-gaze-entrances-and-more-fighting-game-cosplay-gallery/

Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:28:16 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's not like previous Strider games. The pace is slower and from what I've
read, the game is a lot easier than the older versions, but there's more
variety when it comes to combat. I like some of the new additions.

If you've ever played Castlevania: Symphony of the Night or Super Metroid,
you'll know what to expect. There seems to be more of an emphasis on
exploration this time around, although getting through the levels will be a lot
faster than in those games.

If there's one thing I don't like about the game thus far, it's Strider's run
animation. It looks stiff instead of fluid.

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 1:22 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

maximillian was playing strider this morning on stream.

the game looked very 2d. I dunno how true it is to the original coz I never
played them , but the game looks fun and pretty.

Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:19:13 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not sure how to feel about this yet. The initial snippets of teaser footage got
me hype, but this trailer didn't *lol* I'll still watch it though. I don't
think I've ever heard Rocket Raccoon speak in any of the revealed footage, so I
hope he retains the cockney accent.

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 12:42 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Guardians of the Galaxy trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTZ2Tp9yXyM