Re: hi

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:28:16 +0200

It's not like previous Strider games. The pace is slower and from what I've
read, the game is a lot easier than the older versions, but there's more
variety when it comes to combat. I like some of the new additions.

If you've ever played Castlevania: Symphony of the Night or Super Metroid,
you'll know what to expect. There seems to be more of an emphasis on
exploration this time around, although getting through the levels will be a
lot faster than in those games.

If there's one thing I don't like about the game thus far, it's Strider's
run animation. It looks stiff instead of fluid.