RE: hi

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 12:05:36 +0000

Hey, I remember that. Watched it back in the day.
All good.

Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:35:01 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Mai cosplayer is dabes

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 1:33 PM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
yip... stiff indeed

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/feb/18/ibukis-just-hanging-out-sub-zero-and-scorpion-throw-down-morrigans-gaze-entrances-and-more-fighting-game-cosplay-gallery/

________________________________
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:28:16 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
It's not like previous Strider games. The pace is slower and from what I've
read, the game is a lot easier than the older versions, but there's more
variety when it comes to combat. I like some of the new additions.

If you've ever played Castlevania: Symphony of the Night or Super Metroid,
you'll know what to expect. There seems to be more of an emphasis on
exploration this time around, although getting through the levels will be a lot
faster than in those games.

If there's one thing I don't like about the game thus far, it's Strider's run
animation. It looks stiff instead of fluid.

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 1:22 PM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
maximillian was playing strider this morning on stream.

the game looked very 2d. I dunno how true it is to the original coz I never
played them , but the game looks fun and pretty.

________________________________
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:19:13 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Not sure how to feel about this yet. The initial snippets of teaser footage got
me hype, but this trailer didn't *lol* I'll still watch it though. I don't
think I've ever heard Rocket Raccoon speak in any of the revealed footage, so I
hope he retains the cockney accent.

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 12:42 PM, Ilitirit Sama
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Guardians of the Galaxy trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTZ2Tp9yXyM

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.  KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such.  Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.

AntiVirus software.