Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 15:40:08 +0200

It's not much an issue.  The only time people are likely to jump when they
are that close to is when they do something silly only wakeup like hold
up-forward.  It's a silly thing to do because they can't hit you with a
cross-up if they're point blank (unless they have a dive kick) and you have
over enough time to punish them.

There are some character specific cases where combos don't complete because
the character gets pushed to far so you get the wrong version of the move.