Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 13:52:52 +0200

Ok haha LB you just listed characters i'll NEVER play XD ryu, ken, boxers
are characters my brother will play. ergo, i'll never touch them unless
it's trolling or studying for match up.

I think GGxrd is going to do very well. The east will play it for sure and
america is crazy for guilty gear. The hype for the game is already there.
Now they just need to deliver the game in a tournament worthy form.

One reason i'm going to play SF is the tekken arcade in bkk now have SF
machines since they move to a private place...and they're pretty busy both
side. Some nights are Tekken, some are SF. So i would like to be able to
show up on any night and play whatever it's available and not against
AI...also Elena is another factor.