[citw150] CITW 150 L6 Q6

  • From: Laurie Bates <petretirement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 10:40:01 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.brainbell.com/tutorials/Networking/Telnet.html

  That this needs more research on my part to really know what is available out
there and how to use it.  The fact I am the LCC library and I am executing
commands playing Star Wars is way to cool.  Basically telnet is the development
to execute commands to a remote host and have be like you are actually there.

  http://www.asciimation.co.nz/

  I started here and went to the one below to participate in Star Wars, The
Death of Jar Jar.

  http://www.blinkenlights.nl/services.html#starwars

  This is way to involved for me to do it justice in describing it but
basically I seemed to interact with R2D2 and C3P0 as they in countered Darth
Vader's drones.  I seemed to run interference for them when the drones came to
investigate them after they invaded the ship they were on with Princess Laya.

   Laurie Bates,  petretirement@xxxxxxxxx
  "No senior pet left behind."  Laurie Bates, Founder, My Companion Pet
Retirement Ranch

The fish are biting.