[citw150] CITW 150 L6 Q6

  • From: Robert Walker <walkerr03@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Listserv <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 17:04:47 -0700 (PDT)

Well i would just like to start off saying that i think i made this more
confusing in my mind then it atually is. I went to
http://www.helpquest.com/support/tutorials/telnet.shtml to try and learn a
little about it though. And what i get out of it is its just another way to
transfer files. I practiced this at http://www.moongate.net/ . As long as you
paid attenttion to all the reading and got the commands it was a great learning
experience, a very boring experience lol. I basically had to create a character
and type commands to get him to walk around and preform other tasks. I would
say that i took a lot away from this because for one i didnt even know such a
thing was out there. I dont really think that this would serve much purpose
these days unless it was your job or maybe you were a hacker.