[citw150] CITW 150 L6 Q4

  • From: Laurie Bates <petretirement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 09:40:11 -0700 (PDT)

If I did not have family ties here I would be looking for a job in or near
Taos, New Mexico  Of course this one is way over my head.
http://enmu.oodle.com/  Technical Support Analyst (M46338)
Institution:
    University of New Mexico
      Location:
    Albuquerque, NM
      Category:
                                   Admin - Computing - Support and Training
      Application Due:
    Open Until Filled
      Type:
    Full Time

  PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
(MCDST)
Technical proficiency in the following:
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook)
Browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape)
Email (Novell Groupwise)
Experience with the following:
Computer Security, including anti-virus software, personal firewalls,
disk/backup recovery
Operating systems, including Linux, Macintosh OS 9.x and/or OSX, Windows XP
Troubleshooting computer network problems
Languages such as Visual Basic and C++
Providing customer service and support
Supervising staff and student employees
Providing support via phone, online, email and in person
Problem management software such as Peregrine
Knowledge-management software such as RightNow eService applications
Troubleshooting in the Banner ERP or another similar ERP
Knowledge of PHP/MySQL, and Dreamweaver for development of web-based services
and support applications
Strong writing skills specifically in technical documentation and public
relations
Strong planning skills specifically as applied to project management and
agreement authoring.

   Laurie Bates,  petretirement@xxxxxxxxx
  "No senior pet left behind."  Laurie Bates, Founder, My Companion Pet
Retirement Ranch

 Get your own web address.