[citw150] CITW 150 L6 Q4

  • From: Zach Parsons <parsonz2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 12:15:47 -0700 (PDT)

I found a job as a Jr Programmer at
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?JobID=43319110&AVSDM=2006%2D05%2D23+15%3A48%3A16&Logo=1&q=programmer&lid=473&image.x=151&image.y=26

 Company: RCM Technologies Location: Okemos, MI 48864  Salary/Wage: 60,000.00 -
70,000.00 USD /year
full  benefits Status: Full Time, Employee  Job Category: Computers, Hardware
Relevant Work Experience: 2+ to 5 Years  Career Level: Experienced
(Non-Manager) RCM Technologies is a premier provider of Business, Technology
and Resource  solutions to customers in corporate, manufacturing and government
sectors.

 We are currently accepting resumes for a Junior Programmer position for our
client in Lansing, MI This position is a full-time, permanent position offering
 an excellent benefit package and salary.

 Programmers are responsible for application design/analysis, developing
project plans, coding, testing, documenting all code, and maintaining and
upgrading existing applications.  Programmers will also interface with
customers  to assist in the implementation of work requests; must code, debug
and test  application programs utilizing JAVA and web-based programming tools.
 Programmers must be adaptive to the use of new software aids and programming
techniques as they are acquired or adopted within the Information Technology
Department.

 Minimum  Job Requirements

   Bachelors  degree or equivalent experience and/or education;
   Three  + years experience in programming;
   Three  + years experience in application development utilizing JAVA;
   Three  + years relational database experience;
   Working  to advanced knowledge of C/C++
   Solid  experience in some of the following: J2EE (JAVA Servlets, JSP, EJB),
UML and the  Weblogic Application Server;
   Strong  written and verbal communication skills;
   Demonstrated  track record of successful system and project implementations;

   Preferred  experience in a securities industry; and the
   Successful  completion of an analytical aptitude exam

 Preferred  Skills

    Experience  in Visual Basic 6, COBOL, C#, .NET framework, Websphere,
Rational Rose, XML, and  JAVA Beans.

 Interested,  qualified candidates please forward your 'MS Word' resume to
carrie.vestrand@xxxxxxxx
 Please  note that our client is not able to sponsor citizenship at this time
for this  position and we are not accepting 'corp-to-corp' candidates.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
                         zach parsons
                         parsonz2@xxxxxxxxx