[citw150] CITW 150 L6 Q4

  • From: David McMaster <djdodiggity@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:15:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

  I find the Michigan Works site a good place to post your resume.  I currently
work for a place I found there.

  While searching through the jobs, I found a job for a web developer.  The
link to the posting is:
http://www.michworks.org/mtb/user/pkg_jobs.ViewJobOrder?an_Orders_ID=2551367&as_FromSearchResult=TRUE&as_view_type=PRINT.
  Although this job is more on developing things for the web, you would need a
strong understanding of what is out there.  If you were unfamiliar with the web
it might be difficult to design something that would be effective and work
efficiently.

David McMaster

djdodiggity@xxxxxxxxx

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in
school." -Albert Einstein

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.