[citw150] CITW 150 L6 Q4

  • From: flower07 07 <flower07_07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 10:07:41 -0700 (PDT)

I found this jobs from careerbuilder.com

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?IPATH=JEOFU&je=myrec&jrjob=true&sc_cmp2=10_JobMat_JobDet&Job_DID=J3H6VN6F5F76M4W29NS&ff=5

  that was for "structural engineer"  its really great jobs they paid hourly
its 40 hours per a week.
  And there are other similar jobs that we may be interested in and i found it
in many places at Lansing,  These are the skills you need:
need: Java, J2EE, Struts, JavaScript, JSP, IBM ?
Websphere, Oracle, Batch Job Scheduler.
  this is a direct link to the other jobs offer:
http://www.careerbuilder.com/jobseeker/jobs/jobmatchesorganized.aspx?ipath=JEO&jrjob=true&job_did=J3G15W66PLMCFJ7JC29

"I don't want to live-- I want to love first, And live incidentally."

  Muntaha Alnasser

TV dinner still cooling?