[ciphershed] Re: Rebranding

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:16:06 +0800

I like BitBunker. _But_ first thing that comes to mind when I hear it:
BitLocker.

We wanted to avoid *Crypt. I guess avoiding resemblance to the windows
solution would be good too.

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.