[ciphershed] Re: Signed HTML emails in the mailing list

  • From: "Alain Forget" <aforget@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 19:33:28 -0400

Perhaps, but I haven't looked closely into what aspects of HTML e-mail clients
block or don't (particularly closed-source ones). Historically, I think they've
been behind browsers in terms of security and privacy.

In any case, plain text is much less likely to be harmful than HTML. Especially
given the nature of this project in particular, better safe than sorry, in my
opinion.

Alain