[ciphershed] Re: Rebranding

  • From: Stephen R Guglielmo <srguglielmo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 07:32:48 -0400

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 3:40 PM, Bill Cox <waywardgeek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm really not the right guy to say what names are good.  My first domain
> was GeekCrypt :-)  I think if Alain says we should seriously consider
> switching to a particular name, I would listen to her.  For now, in my
> ignorant opinion, I still like CipherShed.

"her"? I think you have the wrong gender there Bill :-P

Honestly, the discussion about changing the name AGAIN is something I
have no interest in even reading. I'm trying to focus on our goals and
get some coding done to get a release out. I'm not trying to mean
here, but I personally don't have time for this (again, I don't mean
that in an angry way, I just literally have limited time on the
computer). If the rebranding is done with CipherShed, but then we
change the name and have to rebrand again, I'll be pretty frustrated.