[CIAM-F6-Working_Group] Re: HTG final task options

  • From: "Mike O'Reilly" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ciam-f6-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 22:22:22 +0930

Hi Guy

I agree with Terry's comments regarding trying to implement some F3B style
tasks into F6D. In Australia we do not have enough entries or helpers or
equipment to do this.

We have about 12 serious F3B fliers now in the whole country and not so many
volunteer helpers. We have one big F3B event every 2 years. Most DLG fliers
are more interested in thermal based tasks.

Mike O'Reilly