[CIAM-F6-Working_Group] Re: HTG final task options

  • From: Guy Revel <guyrevel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciam-f6-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 23:35:57 +0200

At 21:05 08/07/2009, you wrote:
I don't agree with putting in a distance task because of the need for more officials even for the locally run qualifying event and it would make it hard to practice or train for as per F3b.It will also mean different models than standard F3k and will be relative to whom can launch the highest to a certain extent. The 5 x 2 task is a great task to fly but may not be the best for spectators unless we have a good presenter
Regards
Kev

Hi Kevin,

I agree that a good commentator is the major factor of success for events involving spectators, although I have no idea of how to include that into written rules.

Guy R.