[CIAM-F6-Working_Group] Re: HTG final task options

  • From: Guy Revel <guyrevel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciam-f6-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 14:45:29 +0200

At 08:51 30/07/2009, you wrote:
I would like to inform you, that i had a short discussion with the representative of the Jeti company (manufacturer of the Jeti Duplex 2.4GHz RC system) and came to the conclusion that their TxRx system could be used for automatic measuring of flight time at HTG. I will continue this work and hope that for the season 2010 we will have the automatic measuring of flight time for testing.

Tomas,

I believe we could have Jeti develop a product after we settle on a proper definition of what we actually want and need. Obviously the equipment should be independent from any other equipment, to be usable by any competitor in any model. Once final specifications are agreed, it would probably be wise to have any such equipment homologated by CIAM/FAI. If the project goes to its end this way, obvioulsy Jeti would be the first manufacturer to have homologated equipment but any other manufacturer would be able to produce equipment, provided it complies to the agreed specifications.

Guy R.