[channelf] Re: assembler

  • From: Kevin Lipe <kevin.lipe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: channelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:21:01 -0500

definitely. I think whatever we do in terms of an assembler should be
done as a consensus thing so we don't have everyone using different
assemblers and thus having different directives in the source code...
save for the face that we dont know what assembler Sean is using for
Lights Out... Sean?

~ kevin