[channelf] Re: assembler

  • From: Kevin Lipe <kevin.lipe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: channelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 18:49:25 -0500

> kevin, do you still need the channel f bios roms for mess ?

Sure don't, I got them from Sean Riddle's site. Thanks for offering
though... and now I'm talking with Andrew Davie, the official
maintainer of DASM, about adding F8 support into the DASM assembler,
which offers us an unlimited number of passes, symbol table output to
the console, and flat binary output, among other things... plus all of
the directives are familiar to Atari programmers already so that might
make people more inclined to giving the Channel F a try.

Thanks again,
Kevin