[channelf] Re: assembler

  • From: Kevin Lipe <kevin.lipe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: channelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:20:33 -0500

Wow... you've done so much work on this that I'm amazed. I've been
reading up on the F8 Programming Guide, and so I should be able to
start working on some things as soon as DASM is ready and as soon as I
talk to Sean Riddle about some stuff graphically and about the Channel
F BIOS, although looking at the Lights Out code has helped.

Thanks for all the wonderful work you've been doing, Thomas!

Kevin