[channelf] Re: assembler

  • From: Thomas Mathys <mathys66@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: channelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 05:18:53 +0200

hello

hmm, i contacted andrew aswell, yesterday, after he wrote on atariage
people interested in retargeting dasm should contact him.

well, i had a short look at the dasm source code. it could be difficult to
adapt dasm. it exploits the fact that all the cpus it supports so far have
opcodes with very similar addressing modes, and the syntax of the assembly
language is the same aswell.

whatever, we should make sure work doesn't get done twice...

cheers
thomas