[channelf] Re: assembler

  • From: Kevin Lipe <kevin.lipe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: channelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:13:46 -0500

I'm usually not awake either, but I've had a pint of Haagen-Dazs
Coffee ice cream and thus can't sleep... But yeah, I can identify with
wanting to make F8 development tools more than actual Channel F games,
but once the tools are in place I'll start working on the games in
earnest. I'm actually printing a whole bunch of the F8 Programmer's
Guide to take to school tomorrow to read while I should be doing
school work. I get more project-related stuff done at school than i do
at home.