[channelf] Re: assembler

  • From: mathys66@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: channelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:31:39 +0200

hello

ok, i'll have a look at bruce tomlin's assembler then.
it seems to be buggy (some problems with register accesses via ISAR), but
i must have a closer look at that first.

personally i'd prefer bruce's assembler or any other solution where source
code is available, so that it can be compiled for any platform. i don't like
being dependant on an old shareware dos program.

cheers
thomas