[brailleblaster] Re: LiblouisUTDML and backtranslate string

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 08:36:52 -0600

When I started development of the original liblouisxml about twelve
years ago I was unfamiliar with DTD's and schemas. Having the program
generate prototype semantic files from documents was the simplest way to
get started. Of course making the semantic files from document
specifications is the better way.

John