[bookshare-discuss] Re: names, pronounciation,

  • From: "m james" <blindamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 04:00:24 -0500

My name is blindbean or sometimes blindamp
The blindamp is kind of obvious, I am a blind amputee, and the blind bean is because that is my company, I sell gourmet coffee, feel free to check out my website sometime...
Martin James
The Blind Bean
543 Rattler Bluff
San Antonio, Texas  78251
www.theblindbean.com
Phone: 210-232-3729
Fax: 210-682-2639
From: Judy s. <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, May 27, 2008, 8:55 PM
How do you pronounce Siobhan because I'm sure as heck
that I have
no idea what it should sound like! grin.

I do notice people's email names, and I get asked about
my email
addy all the time.  smile.  I picked my email address name
because I love anything made with cherries, and because I
needed
something easy for my Dragon software to recognize when I
speak
it.  smile.

Judy s.

Grandma Cindy wrote:
> Chela,
>
> I'm curious. How do you pronounce your name? If it
sounds like
> Sheila to E, I'm mentally mispronouncing it, as I
have
> mentally mispronounce Siobhan all my life when seeing
it in
> fiction.
>
> BTW, do any of you notice people's email names?

  Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
Subject line.  To get a list of available commands, put the