[bookshare-discuss] Re: names, pronounciation,

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:20:12 -0700

Some people say my name means beer, others say it means little blonde
one, and my mom says it means musical and the symbol is the cello,
hence on how to pronounce my name Chela in Spanish, Chela being the
musical definition really matches me, because I sing tenor, play
piano, play trumpet, and music is part of me, who I am, like all
trumpeters who take music seriously, that is my aim as well, like
Miles, try to find my own style out of the ones I've heard thus far.