[bookshare-discuss] Re: names, pronounciation,

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 22:30:09 -0700

Anyway, back to pronounciation of my name Chela Robles, E sounds like
long-A in Chela, my first name, phonetically spelled chayla, and my
last name means white oak tree, in Spanish role the r in Robles and
again the e is a long-A on the last part of Robles. Does it make sence
now?
Here is the definition of my name: chela. noun. pl.  chelae.  A
pincerlike claw of a crustacean or arachnid, such as a lobster, crab,
or scorpion.
roble. noun.  A Californian oak (Quercus lobata) having leathery
leaves and slender pointed acorns.
   Also called white oak.
God Richly Bless You,
Chela RoblesAKA: Chris Botti
Thanks E for that nickname, will definitely tell Chris Botti about
that one, smile, and good night, finally, been one of those long days.