[bookshare-discuss] Re: names, pronounciation,

  • From: "Elfqueen" <elfqueen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 00:07:46 -0400

Wow, you use Dragon? I've heard and read a bit about it and similar programs that do the speech, and I think it's fascinating. Not to pry or ask silly questions, but is it very hard? It sounds like it would be a real challenge. But I guess one can get used to anything?

Blessings,
Nicole
----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>