[bookshare-discuss] Re: names, pronounciation,

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 22:44:28 -0700 (PDT)

I deleted "email handles" from the subject line but forgot to delete the
question. I meant to delete it because I can't find the list I've been keeping,
but your cherryjam was on it. Also, if I can remember them, girlyscream,
elfqueen, captaincynic, youngbeautyqueen,
xoxswimchik,fuzzypurplecouch,greensleeves1,captainsly,wildcat, coasterfreak,
solsticesinger, ldspeaker,

I didn't remember but found another list; I've been keeping a list of people
who want books and these are some of their "handles." Creative bunch, aren't
they--and one does wonder what the name says about the person, why he/she
picked it. Thanks for explaining yours, Judy.

G.Cindy

P.S. Siobhan said her name was pronounces sha vahn--soft a and accent on the
last syllable. I was way off.