[bookshare-discuss] Re: names, pronounciation,

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 22:55:03 -0500

How do you pronounce Siobhan because I'm sure as heck that I have no idea what it should sound like! grin.

I do notice people's email names, and I get asked about my email addy all the time. smile. I picked my email address name because I love anything made with cherries, and because I needed something easy for my Dragon software to recognize when I speak it. smile.

Judy s.

Grandma Cindy wrote:
Chela,

I'm curious. How do you pronounce your name? If it sounds like
Sheila to E, I'm mentally mispronouncing it, as I have
mentally mispronounce Siobhan all my life when seeing it in
fiction.

BTW, do any of you notice people's email names?