[bookshare-discuss] Re: names, pronounciation,

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 23:26:12 -0500

Hi Nicole,

It is a royal pain in the butt, but since my hands don't allow me to really keyboard stuff it's what I have to have to use a computer. Dragon is heads and shoulders above anything else out there, though, especially when it comes to moving the mouse around via voice commands or doing mouse clicks.

Yep, one can get used to anything! smile. I have to be careful to proofread everything because it makes some hysterically funny (and embarrassing) mistakes sometimes.

Judy s.

Elfqueen wrote:
Wow, you use Dragon? I've heard and read a bit about it and similar programs that do the speech, and I think it's fascinating. Not to pry or ask silly questions, but is it very hard? It sounds like it would be a real challenge. But I guess one can get used to anything?
Blessings,
Nicole