[bookshare-discuss] Re: Some Amusing Bad Writing

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 21:25:40 -0400

Smile, that is a definite Bowler Litten type of writing.  bad indeed.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The ultimate sense of security will be when we come to recognize that we are
all part of one human race. Our primary allegiance is to the human race and not
to one particular color or border. -Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General of the
International Atomic Energy Agency (b. 1942)