[bookshare-discuss] Just Submitted.

  • From: "Duane Iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 19:44:22 -0600

Fantasy by Poul Anderson.
A much better scan then my first attempt.
Bookshare and I had an argument about ISBN numbers. Bookshare insists that the ISBN is either ten or thirteen digits long. Unfortunately the book only has a seven digit number therefore I put checked ISBN not available and put the number in the comments to the Validater section.

Sincerely Yours,
Duane Iverson To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx