[bookshare-discuss] Re: Just Submitted

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 18:37:56 -0500

Hi Kellie, et al,

I really started a thread here.  <smile>  Actually, I was speaking of the
long synopsis.  Some submitters just paste the whole info from the book
jacket in for the long synopsis.  Gerald said it is illegal to use praise
quotes and where they are from in the long synopsis.  So, as a validator, I
would want to remove those quotes, and they are sometimes in the middle of
the long synopsis.

Now for you, Kellie.  You got it.  I have trouble selecting the text that
needs to be deleted or cut, when in the edit field and in forms mode.  Is
there an easy way to do this?  And if so, what are the commands?

Thanks much,

Sue S.