[bookshare-discuss] Re: Just Submitted

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:46:29 -0400

Hi, Sue. Here's one thing I do if I do seem to be having trouble. Go into
the field with forms mode. Do a select all just like you would in any other
word processor with a Control-A. Then, paste the text into Notepad or
something else. You can cut and paste comfortably from there, then when
you're done, go back into the synopsis field, again doing a control-A to
make sure all the text stays selected. Then, paste the text you've edited
back into the field. I don't think I'm saying this exactly how I meant to
but hopefully you understand what I mean. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info